Written by Laurie Krebs, illustrated by Valeria Cis.
2014 Teacher Resources
- Volunteers Needed! Interested in being a reader for the 2014 Ag Literacy Event? Click here to learn more.
- Activity Plan for Volunteer Readers
- Envelope Enclosure
- Bee Trivia
- 2014 Vocabulary List
- Coloring participation directions
- : Buzzy, Buzzy Bee is an interactive lesson where students play a game in which they pretend to be honeybees and apples trees. In the process, they learn about plant pollination.
- Sequencing Cards and directions
Bee Resource Guide
- Back Yard Beekeepers Association
- Connecticut Grange
- Connecticut Grange Foundation
- Eastern Connecticut Beekeepers Association
CTAEF is partnered with and proud to support the National Ag In The Classroom consortium. The Ag in the Classroom program is voluntarily run by Ag Education Coordinator, Eleanore Provencal.
For more information go HERE